Monday, August 13, 2007

Back From Vacation


I hope nobody gave up on me: I have not lost interest in the 23 things, I've just been on vacation. Where did I go, you ask? I spent a few days in Washington (state, not DC) with my sister for our birthday--we were born on the same day, but 6 years apart... I had to bake a little longer. I then traveled to the beautiful, exotic land of Hesperia. Although it is only 30 miles away, Hesperia is considered the classier, nicer version of Barstow. They have THREE Del Tacos. Barstow only has a mere two. Although, Barstow can claim the very first DelTaco was built there & they have larger tacos. I recommend the #6: Quesadilla, two tacos and a soda. I LOVE Del Taco. I once drove to Watsonville quell my craving. No joke. Hesperia is also home to three other things I love: my best friend, her children, and of course Ma Dukes. The picture above, courtesy of Andy12-74 on Flickr, is a nice representation of the High Desert. You know you want to visit. Hit me up and we'll carpool.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Okay, I get that you like Del Taco. But have you tried the chicken tacos at Taco Del Mar, in Scotts Valley. They are a little bit of heaven. Don't say I never gave you anything.